Saturday, September 4, 2010

There's a Ute in our house.

Joseph Flager: Graduate student.
That's right, Joe got into grad school! He'll be getting his Masters of Accounting (MACC) from the University of Utah. He's doing the part-time program. So he is still working full-time for the police department (Did I mention that he got hired on a permanent basis which means he got a raise and full benefits? YES!) He is taking two classes a semester, but with all the work that entails, that means he doesn't get home until 10 pm Tuesday through Friday. He will graduate in the spring of 2012, so we will graduate at the same time!



I am so proud of my sweet husband.

3 comments:

kimi + joe said...

Congrats to your hubby! U of U school of business is excellent and such an accomplishment to be accepted.

Bonnie said...

hehehe, that's awesome. I have a Ute in my house too!

Katherine said...

Congrats to Joe! I went to grad school at the U, too.