So, I don't want to do this but some really wierd people have been posting comments on our blog and I am tired of having to delete them. Plus, the fact that strangers are reading our blog that is intended for family and friends bothers me.
So, we're going private.
Leave a comment, email me, or facebook me with your email address and I'll add you to the list.
We'll be private on June 18th.
17 comments:
lydiatjones@gmail.com add me too!
filthyrichpieeater@gmail.com please! I hope I'm not one of those weirdos!!!
My email is raymundosf@gmail.com ! Don't forget me!
How odd! Sorry to hear that you are having total strangers comment. I can't imagine doing that to someone's blog. Please include me in the email list! thepapas02@gmail.com
katielynn27@gmail.com
I don't want to miss all your adventures!
kimbreault@gmail.com
patricia.shz@gmail.com
;)
count me in - ctrcindy63@yahoo.com
Add ME! tserlo@yahoo.com
lauren.sha@gmail.com
We want to know your secrets too!
brookeescookees@yahoo.com
cuposammyjo@aol.com
Ugh, what a drag. Private blogs are no fun. No offense, but I've been there.
breefro@yahoo.com
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
lOVE, bREE
Hey!! Add me: JulsSW@gmail.com or JulsSW@comcast.net (not sure which one will get accepted to read it).
pick me: JulsSW@gmail.com and JulsSW@comcas.net :-D
susanlauj@yahoo.com
I would love to be added! :-) neffie at gmail dot com
Post a Comment