Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday April 18, 2011 12:54 a.m.


See that beauty? It's my final research paper for my negotiation class that I had absolutely no time to write. Friday night I had no idea what my thesis would be. My research was hardly started. I hadn't written one single word. Furthermore, I didn't have all weekend to work on it as I have two other finals to study for. So, the fact that it is complete, that I feel that it is an actually decent paper, and  that it's ready to turn in hours before its 5:00pm deadline later this evening is nothing short of a miracle. In fact, Friday night I prayed that Heavenly Father would give me the strength and ability to get everything done I needed to this weekend. I must say, he has answered my prayer.

4 comments:

Farrr Westerner said...

Was it just me or did you have flashes of undergrad as you were writing it?

Brandy said...

I don't know how you do it Megan! AT ALL! You are amazing, and thanks for sharing your testimony building experience/weekend with us!

Kamie said...

I love this post! Congrats finishing; it really is amazing how prayers can be answered!

Kamie said...

Congrats on finishing; fabulous post! It truly is amazing how prayers can be answered!