Sunday, April 24, 2011

Something Sweet

 This is what happens when I finish my finals, its Easter weekend, and I am scheduled to teach Relief Society.

 CUPCAKES! 

I wanted to make something sweet for my Relief Society sisters since it was such a special Sunday. Easter is my favorite! Little did I know that in Sacrament meeting they would announce that they are dissolving our ward and that all us young marrieds would be asked to go to the local family wards. This was our last Sunday and my lesson was the last one that they would hear in that ward. Talk about pressure! My lesson went OK and I think these cupcakes turned out cute. Everyone seemed to enjoy them! 


I made 40 of them and had a bit of fun with food coloring and sprinkles!


I love this cute bunny and the Easter egg sprinkles.


Hope you had a SWEET Easter too!

1 comment:

Farrr Westerner said...

Meg, those are darling--especially the egg sprinkles! Too cute. And those cupcakes look delicious :) I'm glad to see your domestic goddess gets to be utilized now that finals are over!