Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Yellow


Val and I getting ready to run the Rex Lee a few weeks ago Yes, we did sport those fantastic yellow headbands the whole time. How cool are we? 

Val kicked some sweet buns of love (as my mother would say) with an awesome time. My biggest accomplishment is that my knee didn't kill me afterward. You know what that means. More running is in my future! Hooray!

Ok, back to studying. As you can tell, my iPhone is a big distraction. Guess I need to lock it in the other room  for the next week or so.  

3 comments:

Heidi Perez said...

Wow. I've never attempted to run any sort of long anything. I think I'd die. You're awesome. :)

p.s. How did you do the above photo and the below photos?? I've been wondering for a long time how to do the b&w w/ one thing in color.

Farrr Westerner said...

This is such a cute picture! You both kicked trash :)

kimi + joe said...

Well done, lady! The Rex Lee run is one of the best Provo traditions.