Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Are you Gorky?

iPhone auto-correct can turn any conversation into something hilarious. Here's a little snippet from a conversation between me and my hunk yesterday. You may not find it as funny as I do, but it had me laughing for a good hour. 



Notice the random insertion of what the hunk should eat for lunch. That's a common occurrence. Just to clarify, I am NOT a socialist. A little while later I got on Facebook to see that the hunk had updated his status to the following: 


 

That made me smile. :)

I have NO idea why my phone thinks "girly" should be "Gorky." When I googled "Gorky", it came up as a last names of a Russian socialist writer and an American artist from the 1940s. Who texts about those people on a regular basis that they would be programmed into iPhone auto-correct?

In any case, it gave us a good laugh.  

No comments: