. . . a person could eat as much ice cream/sherbet as my husband does. In the last few weeks he has eaten:3 cartons rainbow sherbet
1 carton thin mint ice cream
1 carton mint and chip ice cream
Oh, and tonight when we went grocery shopping, he bought another carton of sherbet and a carton chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. I bet you those won't last until next weekend. (OK, I admit I had a bowl or two. Who wouldn't?)
It is starting to scare me. I had no idea one could eat so much ice cream without going into a diabetic shock or something. When I asked him if this was a new development since we'd been married he replied, "Oh no. I ate a whole GALLON in ONE DAY once!" WHAT?!?! Is this NORMAL? I don't think it is, but what can a wife do?
And another thing, doesn't this just seem a little unfair to you? I even look at an ice cream cone and gain five pounds. He eats a GALLON of the stuff and is as fit as ever?
This must be the reason he is so dang sweet to me.
4 comments:
Hahaha! boys are so lucky! If it's keeping him sweet though, don't ever run out!
My family LOVES ice cream, too.
Happy Sunday!!
Wow...that's impressive!! Glad he can hold his ice cream :) I'm with you...I LOVE ice cream, but just looking at it makes me gain weight. I have decided that heaven is going to be filled with ice cream that doesn't make you fat, but actually makes you healthier :) love you!
Tee hee hee. He's a guy alright!
Post a Comment