Saturday, February 20, 2010

A New Do!


You know you need a hair cut when you have been wearing your hair in ponytails for the last few months, your hair feels like straw, and you can't remember the last time you got a trim. Well, at least that's when I know I need a cut. My hair was so damaged, it wouldn't grow anymore, so I headed to the salon for a new do!


I asked her to cut off all the really damaged hair and this is how it came out. I feel like it is SO short! Joe says it makes me look like a little girl. But he likes it, and that's all that matters.
I'm getting used to it and comforting myself with how much I will be saving on shampoo and conditioner!

7 comments:

CJensen said...

I LOVE it! So cute Meg.

Gayle Hannon said...

Meg! It is so dang cute!!!

The Farrs said...

I'm glad you found me too, because now I can see your blog! Cute haircut! I love it when people post recipes I can try :-). I loved your pictures of Elder Harris at the MTC. You and Joe look very happy together :-).

Cindy Jensen said...

MEGAN - I LOVE YOUR NEW HAIR!!!! I think it is very attractive on you and you should keep it that way forever! Okay maybe not forever but I really like it and I like you too!

Elise said...

Love it!!! Looks So good!!! maybe I'm just losing my mind...or because I haven't seen you in much too long, it doesn't look that much shorter to me ;) Hope you're doing well!! XOXO

Brandy said...

CUTE!!!!

Megan Potter said...

WAY CUTE! love the bangs! looks easy enough to manage, and it's always nice to get a new DO or dew? anyway looks great!