
It had been a long day. I didn't get home from school until after 8:30pm and I was STARVING. Joe hadn't eaten either so we thought we would try out a new pizza place that has opened in town. Pizza Pie Cafe was all I hoped for and more. All you can eat pizza, pasta, and salad at a reasonable price (around $6 per person). They offer 10 to 12 different kinds of pizza, including some very yummy new varieties. I like the Hobo pizza the best. They also offer a few varieties of pasta and several sauces such as alfredo, a meat sauce, and traditional tomato basil. With my giant sweet tooth, my very favorite part was the dessert pizzas. How can you go wrong with cookie dough pizza, oreo pizza, peach cobbler pizza? There were so many options, Joe and I felt like we had to try it all. Needless to say, we left full, happy, and a few pounds heavier.
3 comments:
Hey I've been wondering if this place is any good!! Thanks for the review.. definitely trying it now. :)
Blessings, andrea
Post a Comment